Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3k Cam Specs?

Featured Replies

Hey all standard 3k with extractors and twin carbs. I'm not looking for performance just noise.

What would be most aggressive cam I could go for 30/70? Will cam place understand me if i ask for this?

Cam will most likely get dropped into a 4k/5k down the track somewhere

I'm pretty much after lumpy cam idle specs :wink:

 

Cheers,

Hey all standard 3k with extractors and twin carbs. I'm not looking for performance just noise.

What would be most aggressive cam I could go for 30/70? Will cam place understand me if i ask for this?

Cam will most likely get dropped into a 4k/5k down the track somewhere

I'm pretty much after lumpy cam idle specs :D

 

Cheers,

 

Just tune your carbs to run rich at idle, that will make it lumpy :P Then put in a 20/60 or 25/65 so it's not a total pig.

camtech recon the 609 grinde is prity lumpy makes good power from 3000rpm to like 7500rpm

www.camtechcams.com.au

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.