Max Ke70 Project

ghettoke70

Yep well i bought this off a mate for 100 bucks it took me just over a year to get him to sell it to me its my new project, its a 1984 slanty front, 4 kc 5 speed, so far i have changed the ingintion barrel ( because my mate lost the keys), new hetick stock air filter, two poztenza front tyres for super grip, and i painted it ghetto back with 24 bucks of spray cans ( ill do it right the next time, it was just to keep my mum happy she really hates mismatching panels on cars). took her out for the first drive pop head gasket blows, so i took the head off and went wow thats alot of corrision in there so i went down and got a second hand head for her, then i went to get it faced and decided to get her port polished and bored, so now I'm after so extrators and a webber to give me some extra hetick power shes alos getting ajps coilovers, ae86 power steering arms, a locker and lowered alot and some different rims, i also want to do the quad light conversion and some crome bumpers and maybe a front lip.

dsc00211hx9.th.jpg

dsc00209kq1.jpg

dsc00202hi5.jpg

dsc00202hi5.48c1e21a8e.jpg

Members dont see this ad