Corsa Di Milli Pini (race Of 1000 Pines) Rally.

Trendact

This is copied from the BMSC web site.

Folks,

I've recently stuck my hand up to be the volunteer co-ordinator for the Light Car Club's second ACT Series rally for the year, the Corsa di Milli Pini (Race of 1000 Pines). The event runs over two days, 13-14 October 2007. Currently we need a full range of volunteer officials for this event, everything from Stage Commanders through control officials, HQ assistants, mobile security marshals, refuel attendants, road closure officials, spectator marshals etc. etc. etc. As always no experience is necessary for most roles and if you need training your stage commander or another key official will be able to help you with anything you're not sure of.

If you are interested in assisting please let me know, if you have a preferred role please let me know that too so I can hopefully help you out. If you're available for the Saturday and Sunday that would be great, if not then any help we can get for one day only will be greatly appreciated.

If you're interested in motorsport or the outdoors and would like to see some different scenery, get a private spectator point or just get out into the forest for a day here's your chance.

For more information simply contact me with any questions or your availability for the event.

If you are associated with any clubs or groups who might be interested or you know anyone else through work or anywhere please feel free to forward this email around, the more officials we get the happier we will be, and it will hopefully be a good day out for all of you as well.

See you in the forest maybe,

Tony Maxwell

Send me a PM if you are interested and I will pass on contact details for Tony to you.

Members dont see this ad