Friday Night Cruise

Rolla__Boy

Anyways guys, Let's start talking dates...Some time after Summernats would probably be a good start, so lets work on mid Jan? That gives everyone enough time to organise cars etc.

Will still more than likely be some kind of Friday night thing, more than likely a late afternoon meet up and dinner somewhere then a SLOW cruise into Braddon and watch some cars.

We will ensure all cars are stickered up so we get the maximum exposure for the club.

I'll see if I can organise Steve with his Sprinter, And Sean with his KE38 Wagon, he should be keen for a cruise.

Post thoughts and/or suggestions guys.

Cheers

Geoff

So he got away from you?

I was in my mates Gemini wagon, with a worked 1.8, so no he didn't haha...but he was certainly moving.

Edited by Rolla__Boy

Members dont see this ad

Hopefully I can get my car looking up to scratch by then hehe

January is good - I am hell keen for cruisage at anytime really =D

Though, I gotta find some time to get my car rego inspected too so I can transfer it over into my name before rego runs out =( I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

Take it down to Pharleys and talk to Steve.

Hopefully I can get my car looking up to scratch by then hehe

January is good - I am hell keen for cruisage at anytime really =D

Though, I gotta find some time to get my car rego inspected too so I can transfer it over into my name before rego runs out =( I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

• 3 weeks later...

Well my wagon is registered and (ugly) ready to cruise....so before I set a specific date, anyone else got any ideas/thoughts on the subject? Any, "I definately can't come this weeked" type of thing? Just let us know and we will try to accomodate.

The cruise we had last year was small, but it was great fun, and we got some excellent pics, and met some great people....Thomo joined us on that cruise, and joined the club as a result. So lets make this one just as fun, and even bigger.

Let's not let the cruise turn into.................

post-632-1197906330.gif

• 2 weeks later...

It is now 6AM Monday morning....If no one has made any comments about dates/times by this time next Monday morning...I will be deciding on a date and that date will not change. So please let me know asap if you are unavailable at any specific time and I will attempt to make it a night that most people can attend.

As I said, last years cruise was alot of fun....So make an effort guys :dance:

Ok, so the only days I have off for the rest of this month are, Monday 21st, Tuesday 22nd and Wed 23rd. None of which would make for a good cruise night...So we'll have to wait and see what my next months roster looks like before I organise anything further.

Edited by Rolla__Boy