Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Has Anyone On Here Got My Old Ke11 Or Ke20?

Featured Replies

Hi guys,

 

I'm wondering if anyone on here ended up with either of these two cars... They were both sold from the Barossa Valley

* The KE11 because i just want to know if it's still around - I have many fond memories of that car! I miss it :hmm:

* The KE20 because it is still registered in my name after 6 years...

Scanned photos so I apologise for picture quality

 

The KE11

It was a white KE11, number plate RBK 537.

It had a 4K, chrome mazda RX4 wheels, tacho dash, black interior and a small chrome exhaust tip. The body was pretty rough but i don't remember it having heaps of rust...

I sold it roughly in 1998 or 99 to a guy who lived up in Happy Valley i think. I think he did a fair bit of work to it...

The only distinguishing features other than what i mentioned were probably the right hand rear guard - it had been mashed and very poorly beaten out to resemble a straight one. And obviously the chrome strips had been taken off (not by me) and the holes bogged. Badly.

 

I would love to know what happened to this thing and if it is still alive!

post-1424-1195004748_thumb.jpg

post-1424-1195004763_thumb.jpg

The KE20

Number plate SGP 522. 3K, black dump tip, black RX4 wheels with chrome trims on the front two, black interior.

Had big rust in front guards, blew heaps of smoke and had rooted front suspension

 

I sold this in around 2001 to someone who lived in the Gawler area and it is still registered in my name, would love to know why! ;)

post-1424-1195004788_thumb.jpg

post-1424-1195004812_thumb.jpg

 

I would appreciate any info that anyone might have :)

 

Cheers,

Tom

Edited by TOM

you had some nice cars man! just like your 70 :)

  • Author

Haha yeah back in the day... i miss all my old rollas!

Was also wondering whether this is still around? Rego number was WAE 289

Had a low km import 4K, king springs, etc.

 

Sold it with crappy rusted csx wheels though, not with the 14's.

Can't really remember any other distinguishing features...tan interior...cut shifter...4 speed...

Would have been sold in '03 or '04 maybe also from the Barossa valley...

 

Anyone seen it?

post-1424-1195013414_thumb.jpg

post-1424-1195013528_thumb.jpg

Edited by TOM

  • 1 month later...

Might have seen your 11 on Henley Beach Rd.

Edited by Sabmac

  • 1 year later...
  • Author

I'm bumping this...still want to know what happened to these cars.

 

The KE11 was sold to a guy named Scott I think, lived in Henley Beach. Was distinctive as it had no chrome strips or badges, poor paintjob and heaps of surface rust on the roof.

 

KE20 sold Gawler region, KE70 Smithfield area

Pretty sure I've seen the 20 around Gawler. Was it sold to a P-plater or someone who had a son that would be a P-plater about now?

  • Author

Yeah it could have been - she was mid 40's I guess...

My mate used to see it in Gawler all the time for a couple years then it dissapeared,

but they must have never transferred the rego and its still under my name :)

yeah mate i have all o them and they are all in Brissie with me......... :hmm:

 

Jokes bro. but i do have something that has been in all o them.. Your steering wheel, Do you want me to post it back bro?

 

P.S it's Ben (Barry no.3)

I'm not tryn to be ully sick etha my F only works every now and... then.

Edited by Stixy

  • Author

Benno!

Yeah I'd love my steering wheel back! :lolcry:

It's a bit of a story that thing - its been on my 2 x KE11's, a KE20, a KE36, 4 x KE70's, a Mazda Capella and my AE101!! I've had it for 10 years!!

Yo :)

Edited by TOM

  • Author
Dude, i would call the DTEI and cancel that rego. Massively illegal.

 

Yeah I have told them when I sold it, just couldn't find the sellers portion of the rego papers to prove it. I think they may have actually put a hold on the rego until someone actually tried to use the plates, which obviously hasn't happened yet.

 

No real drama, I'd just love to know where it (and my other "lost" KE's) are :lolcry:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.