Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sdma Hillclimb - This Sun 25/11/07

Featured Replies

Hi All,

 

As if you didn't know, the SDMA Hillclimb is on again this Sunday. I know everybody will be at Marques, but if you need a fix of race action after looking at lots of static cars, come on down after.

 

I'll be there again in the White Bomb - no mods from last time (no time), just going to play with tyre pressures and maybe rear sway bar.

 

Racing gets underway about 9:30am and goes through to around 3 - 4:00pm.

 

Spectators are most welcome - costs nothing but your time.

 

Further info at http://www.sdmahillclimb.com/

 

And before the usual monkeys pipe up - I will have the handbrake off...

 

Cheers,

Todd

Good day again for the Corolla Boys out at SDMA (the cool ones that didnt go to Marques :P)

 

Finally, I managed to record a run of 52.17 which is now officially the lap record for class 1/2 1600-2000cc. Previous record was 52.82 in a Fiat 124. So i'm very very happy with that. I was faily consistant all day for once, with all my times in the 52s barrier.

 

Tayles in the white 1ZZ managed a PB of 53.3 and I'm pretty sure Todd did a 54.5 or 54.4. So excellent results all round. Thanks to Todd for the lend of the tyre pump.

 

I have photos and videos coming shortly.

 

Cheers

Edited by micky_tee

I don't know.........the view at marques was not bad :P

LOL I'm sure MitP was awesome. The pics look good.

 

Here is one video of me for those who are interested - this was my first run of the day, a 52.84.

 

Edited by micky_tee

Yeah I just thought either way I'm gonna get sunburnt :) so I went with hillclimb :P

 

Good fun again. The best part about it is that the next one is in only 2 weeks

  • Author

Some vids:

 

 

 

Some pics (may still be uploading so be patient):

 

Photos

 

And in case it gets missed - I did a 54.49, so I'm still slower than Thomo. Which means I'm real slow as he ain't too quick. :P

  • Author

Hey Mickey_Tee - where's that photo you promised? And Tayles - give your brother a prod and see if he's awake will you? :lol:

Haha I tell you what you can't trust those public servants can you :lol:

 

Found this on his USB drive

 

f_PB250022m_0366500.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.