November 25, 200718 yr comment_211246 Here you go! It was a good day, lotsa cars and people, a really good mix too! More pics to come! Report
November 29, 200718 yr comment_212161 I see Sean hiding behind his wagon in one of those pics...I forgot how sexy the green KE25 is too. I love the beetles too. Once again they stuffed too many cars into too small a space though, they look silly all boxed in like that....you can't even take a pic of one car without getting others in it. Silly Report
November 30, 200718 yr comment_212299 I love the Beatles too! Oh beetles... right. here you go, although they're not very good, didn't get the light right, but I thought it was a good comparison... ] Report
December 2, 200718 yr comment_212613 Come on Brett, where are all your photos???? Found these on the net. Photos More pictures Report
December 2, 200718 yr comment_212720 Brett's better half usually shrinks the pics down and sorts them all out for him first....perhaps she has been busy of late? :wink: Report
December 4, 200718 yr Author comment_213049 Goeff is spot on, they are coming she will also remove number plates etc..... Report
December 4, 200718 yr comment_213138 And here is another LINK to more photos. And you can see my car in one! Wooo hooo for me! :jamie: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now