November 22, 200421 yr comment_24496 Is there any way to lower leaf springs yourself? I have heard of flipping one of the leaves over but which one? Car is my KE70 wagon drive vessel. I know it's definately not the top one..... superjamie knows about this... can anyone say minitruck? ha ha. Or will the stiffer wagon springs hold their shape better? my ke55 ones were dead flat and like iron bars when we flipped the top leaf. Lucky. Report
November 22, 200421 yr comment_24523 It depends on how far you want to lower it. On one of my spring packs, we flipped the main spring (yes it has inverted eyes), I think usually its the second biggest one, but experiment and see what happens, alternatively for $200 or so, you can get it done by the pros..... Experiment!! Felix or Peter would have a better idea, it's a long long time since I've done it... Edited November 22, 200421 yr by Redwarf Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now