Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke70 Manual Conversion...

Featured Replies

Thinking of getting myself an Auto KE70 as I can't find a good condition manual one.

 

Was just wondering what will be needed for the conversion...

The obvious being:

-Gearbox

-Clutch, clutch cable

-Pedal Box

-Flywheel, spigot bearing?

 

What else am I missing?

 

And are there any good (trusted) workshops in Adelaide that'd want to take on this job? I don't have the resources for doing it myself.

This has been covered many many times...my suggestion to you would be to do a search before asking questions like this....or prepare to be abused :D

  • Author

I thought as much, before I get flamed I did have a good look around. I found plenty of info on 4AGE and a bit on 4AC but nothing on the 4KC. So was just hoping someone could point me in the right direction before flaming me.

Speedo cable?

 

The cheapest option would be to buy a f@$ked manual KE70...that way you get everything you need....and you can sell parts, obviously this is a space pending suggestion.....You sure you can't do it yourself? It's not the hardest job in the world...and it is good experience.

  • Author

Seems like a good idea...but then I guess all the bits I need would be in waaaay shonky condition. Thanks anyway. Any other bits I'm missing?

 

-Gearbox

-Clutch

-Clutch cable

-Speedo Cable

-Pedal Box

-Flywheel

-Spigot bearing

Obviously buy one with a good gearbox *sigh*...I mean one that's crashed, or rusted out...so it's cheap...dude do some thinking

  • Author

Yeah I got that much, easier said than done I reckon, maybe I'll get lucky.

 

Anyone know of any trusted workshops in Adel?

Yeah I got that much, easier said than done I reckon, maybe I'll get lucky.

 

Anyone know of any trusted workshops in Adel?

 

most workshops will take on the job if u got cash maybe u should start callin around

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.