Rim/tyre Help Plz

p_schrapel

hey guys ive got a ke15 sprinter that in the process of getting registered. i just went out and found myself some 13/5.5 rims for my corolla and got some free tyres off a mate and came to the problem that it hits the strut tower. the rims i brought them off where from a ke20 corolla. i was just wondering what size tyres i have to run to get them to fit I'm in the process of hunting down some ke20 hubs for a brake upgrade but can't find any of them so u know of any for sale I'm willing to buy and pay for postage aswell. thanks heaps guys

Members dont see this ad

I run mazda 626 RWD steel rims on my ke15, they are 13 x 5.5" with yokohama A539's in 185/60r13. I have ke20 hubs with ke30 discs, and don't have any hassles with rubbing on the struts. There is about 6-7mm of clearance between the strut/sidewall.

I also run the same wheels/tyres on my ke16 which has ke20 discs/hubs. I did initially have rubbing on one side when I first fitted the rims/tyres to my ke16, but it worked out to be a bent strut housing, which I replaced.

Edited by Felix