February 4, 200818 yr comment_225388 Hi all, I'm in the process of putting my dash back together with new gauges etc but cannot seem to get the dash lights working. None seem to get power when the headlights etc are turned on. Every thing else electrical in the car is working spot on (headlights, indicators ect) bar the dash lights. One thing I have done however (which I probably shouldn't have done just yet) was to cut the wiring on the passenger side of the car just underneath the wiper motor. Is any of the wires needed to make my dash lights go again. I'm starting to get angry with my car because of this lol. I have also checked all fuses over and over again too. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Anthony Report
February 5, 200818 yr Author comment_225656 Yeah mate, the dimmer switch was plugged in. It's all sorted now, I replaced the switch with another one and she all works perfectly now ;) Thanks, Anthony Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now