My 4age

RaLLyKaTTy

HOT, car is awesome too, just kidding. Seriously, a couple of questions: Is the rollcagecage CAMS certified? Do you run an LSD? If not, how do you go with wheelspin? I had lots of traction problems in tight second gear corners in my stock Twincam Seca. Welcome to the club.

Members dont see this ad

yeah the rollcage is CAMS certified.... Had it made at Auto Hush Mufflers in Ballarat and got a bloke from our club to look it over and had to fill in CAMS form with the pictures they wanted on the form and got the guy who checked it to sign papers and sent it off and CAMS send u a sticker back to stick on the Cage.

We have semi LSD in the rolla its FWD its not like I get really good times at Winton or Sandown. But I try!

BTW I have 5 other cars i drive as well! We have 9 all together in the house and dad and I only drive.

MY CARS.....

~1987 Alfa Romeo Sprint (FWD, no modifications) - Road car / First P plate car for 18th Birthday

~1994 Ford Futura EF (ex police car, lowered - sports suspension, XR6 computer (NO LIMIT!!!!), alloy rims) - New Road car early 21st Birthday prezzie

~1965 Honda S600 Coupe (chain drive RWD, YES 600CC :y:) - Historic Plates

~1970 Honda N360 Scamp (FWD, about 400cc upgrade, no back seat) - First race car/ Historic Plates

~1982 Nissan Bluebird s/wagon (BOMB) - Road car/First car on Learners

THEN my Toyota Corolla that you all know about now....

OTHER CARS....

~1933 Morgan AeroSport Three Wheeler (engine: Yamaha 750cc Virago - two wheels on front one wheel at back) - Dad built this as replica in 2 years 7 days a week till finished... Model to build it was a model toy car)

~1952 Austin A30 (GOOD NICK - FOR SALE!!!!) - My first car to learn to drive in!

~1996 Ford EF GLI (nothing good about it :S) - Dad's car!

All cars accept my Corolla and Austin are registered

Thats about it :P

Edited by RaLLyKaTTy