Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Measurements Of Ke10

Featured Replies

Hi all,

As some of you may have seen, my beastie is undergoing a bare metal respray. I'm trying to sort out the vinyls I'm ordering for her and need some measurements along the top of the bodyline (~half a foot up the panels). She is too far away for me to measure, so can anyone else with a KE10 help??

 

Distance:

Front of bodyline (end of bumper?) to front of front wheel arch

rear of front wheel arch to front of door

front of door to front of rear wheel arch

rear of rear wheel arch to end of bodyline

 

Also, is anyone able to get me a large (high res) side on pic ok a white KE10. Preferably with no shadows on it.

 

Any help would be much appreciated.

 

Cheers,

Ken

mate, I'll grab some crude measurements tonight, but only the front two (Wagon)

 

The very front one will be tricky - not sure how high up you want me to take the measurement. The F wheel arch to door I will measure along the bottom of the body.

 

tp

  • Author

Cheers,

I was planning on using the measurments to put TOSCO in the stripes behind the front wheel arch... But have decided not to, a bit try hard.

 

So, now I'm just going to get 7mtrs made up, should cover both sides. Don't really need the measurments now.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.