February 17, 200521 yr Author comment_31938 well back to my question as I'm pretty sure its not the heater box but one of the copper pipes that come through the fire wall that go to heater box, am I able to repair that with heater house if this is the case? and does it have to come out of the car to do so? Report
May 4, 200521 yr Author comment_42248 I need to swap the heater box over now as its starting to get cold and wet.... how do I do it? what needs to be removed to get to it? and how much of a pain in the arse is it going to be? Report
May 4, 200521 yr comment_42252 you have to pretty much remove all the stuff thats in front of the heater box to get it out.. all the wiring and heater controls and lines, theres about 4 size 12 bolts from memory that hold the heater box to the firewall to get it out. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now