Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Weatherstrips For Ke35 Corolla.

Featured Replies

Hey guys,

EDIT: I know this is the mechanical forum but I couldn't really find a better place for it.

I recently picked up a 79' ke35 corolla coupe which I'm in the process of respraying and just have a few issues with some weatherstrips. The weatherstrips on both sides that separate the front and rear windows are both worn and split.

I was wondering if you guys know where I could possibly get replacement ones. I've attached a pic that highlights the seals I'm talking about.

post-6139-1216472160.jpg

Thanks heaps guys!

P.s this isn't my car.

Edited by python08

  • Author

Thanks for the fast reply.

I don't really need a whole kit I guess I'll just ring them on Monday.

Thanks for the help!

They do separate rubbers my friend. Just tell them what you want. Though you should give them that picture for a 100% confirm.

 

RGDSL SEAL GLASS DIVIDER LH 1 EA

 

RGDSR SEAL GLASS DIVIDER RH 1 EA

 

Ask for those two parts. Should supply that picture you posted as well. Hope all the best, and they are not getting any cheaper, so might want to do it quickly.

Also the same as the ones you can get from toyheadauto.com for ta/ra series celicas... also can be found on ebay usually for cheaper than rare spares.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.