July 28, 200818 yr comment_264342 Hey when I bought my beautiful ke35 hardtop it had already a sports exhaust put in it which I loved at first, before I could hear the loudness and droning of it. Now I'm getting sick of it coz I can't listen to music or even have a conversation while I'm driving and gives me crazy headaches. I have a spare original exhaust at home an dthinking of trying it out, but I still want some noise in there, just not as loud and droning as it is now. Any idea how to fix it?? Cheers, :S Lexxi Report
July 29, 200818 yr comment_264352 Hey when I bought my beautiful ke35 hardtop it had already a sports exhaust put in it which I loved at first, before I could hear the loudness and droning of it. Now I'm getting sick of it coz I can't listen to music or even have a conversation while I'm driving and gives me crazy headaches. I have a spare original exhaust at home an dthinking of trying it out, but I still want some noise in there, just not as loud and droning as it is now. Any idea how to fix it?? Cheers, :S Lexxi If you put a resenator on your exhaust system it should quite qown abit. Report
July 29, 200818 yr Author comment_264377 If you put a resenator on your exhaust system it should quite qown abit. Alright. About how much is that?? Report
July 29, 200818 yr comment_264381 Or even a new muffler, something "sporty" but not too loud. Get a resonator for about 20 bucks plus 50 to install. Muffler, maybe 100-150 including install depending on quality. Report
July 29, 200818 yr Author comment_264614 Or even a new muffler, something "sporty" but not too loud. Get a resonator for about 20 bucks plus 50 to install. Muffler, maybe 100-150 including install depending on quality. Ahh cool. Thankyou. :S Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now