Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Exhaust???

Featured Replies

Hey when I bought my beautiful ke35 hardtop it had already a sports exhaust put in it which I loved at first, before I could hear the loudness and droning of it. Now I'm getting sick of it coz I can't listen to music or even have a conversation while I'm driving and gives me crazy headaches. I have a spare original exhaust at home an dthinking of trying it out, but I still want some noise in there, just not as loud and droning as it is now.

 

Any idea how to fix it??

 

 

Cheers, :S

Lexxi

Hey when I bought my beautiful ke35 hardtop it had already a sports exhaust put in it which I loved at first, before I could hear the loudness and droning of it. Now I'm getting sick of it coz I can't listen to music or even have a conversation while I'm driving and gives me crazy headaches. I have a spare original exhaust at home an dthinking of trying it out, but I still want some noise in there, just not as loud and droning as it is now.

 

Any idea how to fix it??

 

 

Cheers, :S

Lexxi

 

If you put a resenator on your exhaust system it should quite qown abit.

  • Author
If you put a resenator on your exhaust system it should quite qown abit.

 

Alright. About how much is that??

  • Author
Or even a new muffler, something "sporty" but not too loud.

 

Get a resonator for about 20 bucks plus 50 to install. Muffler, maybe 100-150 including install depending on quality.

 

Ahh cool. Thankyou. :S

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.