Missing My Ke20

andyske20

hey guys

I'm a brand new reader to this site. I currently do not own a rolla as yet although i a on the hunt for 1. i used to own a dark green ke 20 6 years ago when i was 17 it was my very first car. Unfortunetly i do not have any piccies of it but i lost it due to my mother not liking it taking up room in the driveway so my brother took it off my hands WITHOUT my knowledge. :fuzz:

All i remember it had a 4k engine in it velur front seat covers a purple bonnet and a dinted front left hand guard. When i turned 18 i went to pick it up from my brother and he sasid he took it to the wreckers :fuzz: . one in Broadmeadows somewhere by memory on mafra street for those who live locally. I hope its still alive. Oh and it had O and X all over it where the dints were. Any info from the melbourne guys would be greately appreciated.

Also anybody know of any ke20s in need of a good home i would be intersted budget 1k :fuzz:

Members dont see this ad