2009 Rollaclub Calendar - Act

JiP

Hey guys, as most of you may already know I am organising the 2009 Rollaclub Calendar. Now ACT has been allocated the month of July. Since I haven't seen any planning for this, I would like it if you all could organise a photo shoot with your cars in a scenic location, to display the ACT community on the calendar.

Preferably I would like a photo of your members Corolla's all line up together at the scenic location. Now members that can't make the shoot can have their car's photo added in under the main photo, or you can have smaller photos of the cars from the main shot. The shots could be of the interiors, rear ends, engine bays etc. But only a few. You can send me all your pics but I will only be able to choose a few. We wouldn't want it looking too cluttered.

I would like to see some action in this thread be it organisation, or communication about this. Otherwise I will be forced to find something else to fit in the July slot.

I hope that all photos could be in to me by November 25th, so that I can take the pics to the printers.

Any questions please post them here of send me a PM.

Thanks,

Jon.

JiP_01 [RL] - Brisbane

Members dont see this ad