Ke70 Springs.

ltzgmp-ke70

Members dont see this ad

the majority of people on here would say theat the stock springs have a little to much material on them and can gently be coaxed to remove some.

HOWEVER, it is ILLEGAL, will make your car ride like a bucket of shit, rattle the fillings out of your teeth, and give you black eyes from your boobs

hitting you in the face if you hit a bump :y: .

otherwise you could completely remove the springs to get it looking like this, with the same bone jarring effect.

post-5644-1217651288_thumb.jpg

post-5644-1217652158_thumb.jpg

post-5644-1217753357_thumb.jpg

after great consideration, i'd suggest looking in the gallery, or at members rides pages, seeing what they've done and pm;ing to ask how much they spent to get there.

i reckon you'd get a good look from some lowered springs, and some sweet wheels.

-dave

PS, do you want your car to handle well afterwards? because that will help when you are considering which way to go :)

Good luck, Happy rollin'

well. i just want to remove the stock spring and replace them with something that a) improves handling b) lowers it but c) isnt quite as low as those photos. because, too much popo attention would be attracted. i realise I'm a girl and could possibly get away with more than a guy re: legality of car related shit. BUT thats just too damn obvious.

I'm used to bone jarring suspension because i have friends with coilovers hard as rocks. that doesnt really seem to bother me.

what way should i go for better handling? and more control?

thanks for your advice!

pedders lows would probably be all you need, and then some sweet dished wheels.

Swaybars to help handling and reduce bodyroll.

upgrade shocks while you're at it.

might be able to find somebody elses secondhand setup.

all sounds good to me. i'll keep looking around for a good set up.