Cam Cams White Knight Thrash Box

camcam

umm wow i just relised now one knows what my car started off like and why I'm so proud of what iv done so far i have had a relly tiny budget so yeah its taken a long time but I'm still not finished so yeah ill just show ya u may not care but i do so yeah deal with it lmao just let me no what u think peeps :):):wink::):cool:

this is the first day i got it odd coulor doors and stock riims and all that shit

post-7027-1234403047.jpg

Edited by camcam

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

then i started with the sound of tha car it was oh so quiet so i had to change that so i put ths puppy on lol just a cannon but hay better than nothing

and then painted the door its an odd coulor still but better than gray lmao

and then i got the mags for it so starting to look good

Edited by camrollake70

and yeah it was starting to looklike a rolla untilll a truck wanted to meet the rear end of my car so this happend and yeah and because i apperintly cut the truck off i didnt get insurance from it so yeah after 2 weeks of a saw neck and dunged up car i was like nah i love this car to much so i went to bog town lmao so it turned out like this

post-7027-1234404323_thumb.jpg

post-7027-1234404434_thumb.jpg

Edited by camrollake70

so yeah now pretty much looks like this I'm gonna do a 3 k head extractors and webber then maybe after that a 4 age ????? so yeah and need a lock diff lmao i just use dirt for now :) any way thank u for reading i will keep pics up as i build up :wink::):cool::)

post-7027-1234405435_thumb.jpg

post-7027-1234405483_thumb.jpg

:P got extractors in and the car sounds nuts just tested it about 20 mins ago and wow made a difference its sick my car was stripped crozing around lmao sick need good gaskits and a splash of paint and its all good :P

post-7027-1234755977_thumb.jpg

post-7027-1234756017_thumb.jpg

Edited by camrollake70