February 27, 200917 yr comment_323248 I'm going there with my girlfriend tonight. Not looking forward to it...don't like paying an arm and a leg for food I wont like. Somebody give me a hint on what to order that isn't unusual or disgusting or overpriced. :dance:....I know...i'm cheap. Cheers. Report
February 28, 200917 yr comment_323364 Thats why they have menu's. If you don't want to go there, why are you? Report
February 28, 200917 yr comment_323368 simple, if you don't like it don't go. I always told my partners about places i wont/wouldnt go, and vice versa so we would always compromise :dance: Report
March 1, 200917 yr Author comment_323648 "chough" whipped "chough" Screw you :dance: Nah. I'm going because I wanted to do something she would like for once. Turned out not so bad. Food was overpriced, tasted alright, service was good apart from how we had to wait so long. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now