Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Found Toyota 4runner

Featured Replies

well its been recoverd

yesterday arvo, it was dumped in glenosmond so they must have just driven it down the freeway

ill upload some damage pics later

they got my sterio, fon, ipod jumper and some other random things like my dukes of hazard air horns (that didnt work) and my after market temp gauge as well as the battery and they cut off the terminals witch is realy annoying

 

l7adc1fd3148942e82126ab.jpg

 

lcdbe69e74c8fcd508b1ba6.jpg

 

lc02c6d10b48c3b2ecc4807.jpg

Edited by pvaneddy

You reckon someone's actually looking on car forums for cars to steal? Coz those photos were posted in the new members thread like two days ago :y:

 

Sucks Eddy, I'll keep a lookout for it.

that's near me, I'll keep a look out - about what time? Because I was up and down the free way last night around 10.30 and I didn't see any cars on the side of the freeway, except for a probe on a tow truck... actually on the freeway of off near park and ride?

Edited by SoulSearcher

  • Author

i parked it at 9pm

it was parked on hillcrest road

its on the left as your goning onto the freeway towards town from crafers

its been all reported but there are so many places out there it could have gone, I'm not sure if I'm ever gona see it again

Seriously this is getting to be f@$kin stupid, tend to agree with Lexxi...

 

Hope you get your car back dude, will deff keep an aye out.

there's a broken down laser on the on ramp to Adelaide from stirling (does that make sense?) when we drove to town (around 9pm) it was fine, when we drove down later the windscreen was smashed, perhaps the same group????

Man you have some bad luck, your wagon was stolen only a couple of months ago right?? :P

I'm up near crafers as well so I'll keep an eye out, My rolla was stolen from crafers park and ride a few months back. Ha reported? the pigs don't really care, I had to find mine when it was stolen and was told there was nothing they could do. But yeah what I hear cars get taken all the time at crafers

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.