April 11, 200917 yr comment_335567 hey all, part wanted: I'm after the front passager door for a 4door ke26 wagon. iv heard you guys have lots of 4door ke20 sedan's over there in new zealand, and apparently the 4door ke20's door's are exactly the same as the 4door ke26 wagon door's..? I have been searching for a door for ages now but its way to hard to find one in australia let alone in s.a where i am.... this is how the door looks now :dance: so can anyone help me out ? all i am waiting on is a new door so i can get the wags resprayed :) I'm situated in south australia and will pay postage costs of coarse. cheers, haydo. Edited April 11, 200917 yr by ke rollin 20 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now