Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello

Featured Replies

Hi guys.

My name is LDM, I live in Canberra.

At the moment I have a 1992 Corolla, that's falling apart in various areas.

 

But later in the week I will be picking up a Red 2005 Corolla Sportivo.

 

I just wanted to say Hi, and how is everyone.

 

I will also be planing some mods.

Bigger rims (It just has the stock ones on now), and later on lower is about an inch or so.

 

 

And, as this is my first time here, I'm not sure if it has been posted here before, but I found a very sweet looking Corolla through Google.

This isn't the one I'm getting, but it's cool.

ptcopysz1.jpg

Edited by LDM

Hi guys.

My name is LDM, I live in Canberra.

At the moment I have a 1992 Corolla, that's falling apart in various areas.

 

But later in the week I will be picking up a Red 2005 Corolla Sportivo.

 

I just wanted to say Hi, and how is everyone.

 

I will also be planing some mods.

Bigger rims (It just has the stock ones on now), and later on lower is about an inch or so.

 

 

And, as this is my first time here, I'm not sure if it has been posted here before, but I found a very sweet looking Corolla through Google.

This isn't the one I'm getting, but it's cool.

ptcopysz1.jpg

 

OOOOOO MY GOD that is oooooooo man i have got wood nice pick and hi there iam D nice to meet you iam new as well

  • Author

Yeh. Those rims are what I'm looking to get on mine, but mine is Red.

So it should still fit in well.

 

I think a small hood scoop on that one would just set it off perfectly.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.