Help Doing Up My Ke55

tylerrice

Hey fellow Adelaide Rolla owners,

I'm Tyler and I have a KE55 2 Door Coupe and would like to do it up to be a nice little speed machine that looks the part as well.

Firstly, I would love to have the chance to see a few done up corollas in the metal so I can stick my head in the engine bay and know what people are talking about when they say extractors, webber something, head, etc.

Second, I would like to get a rough plan drawn up on what i would like to do to my car engine/body wise.

Third, I would love someone to help me along the way and guide me through all the stuff and help me install this and pain that (and be paid for helping of course)

The thing is i can get all this help I asked for through the forum in the form of Pictures, Guides, Part lists and Referrals to Mechanics but i would much rather meet with other rolla owners and sit and chat with them about what they have done and get a walk through the engine while they are telling me about it, That one thing this forum can't provide.

So I would love someone to step up and take the plate in giving me a big helping hand in creating my own personal Rolla. (someone as close as possible to the Adelaide hills or Mannum/Murray Bridge)

Thanks hope to hear back soon,

Tyler Rice

P.S My Budget Isn't the biggest as i am a student with part time work but i think if i saved parts of my pay or picked up shifts as i will be in the holidays i can afford most of the things to upgrade my car.

Members dont see this ad
Hey Tyler,

If you would like to come have a look at a KE in the build to get a few ideas, PM me.

CHEERS

Ryan

that would be cool where are you located?

*EDIT* ohhh i see where you are from now :2thumbs: when are you not busy?

Edited by tylerrice

Ahh ok well I got work tomorrow at 4 to 8. so if i was to stop by I would be leaving before 2. would it be worth it? If i was to head up your way would you be up and working on your car around 12? If so and if its cool with you I could stop in and check it out.

if its all sweet whats your mobile/phone number so i can call before i get there to make sure its still sweet and whats your address. (if you don't want the world to see them email it to [email protected])

and if you know of any good tourist attractions there that i can take my girl to while I'm down that way it would be cool aswell :2thumbs: kill 2 birds with 1 stone haha.

Edited by tylerrice

Ahh ok well I got work tomorrow at 4 to 8. so if i was to stop by I would be leaving before 2. would it be worth it? If i was to head up your way would you be up and working on your car around 12? If so and if its cool with you I could stop in and check it out.

Yea mate, 99% chance i would be. I'll PM you details.

Hey thanks for the insight. I will do what you said and i managed to find one of my friends who will be able to help me out with the motor work so i think i will get this car if its not sold and is half decent..

can't wait to have a time filler on my hands...

I'm thinking going old style with a KE-55 Coupe (hoping i still get the black one as planned and get it running) I wanna have it rwd and make it as loud as possible and be able to be so quick off the go and the top speed isn't important but the higher the better..

I would love to get it painted up like you would see a true muscle car i.e. Dodge Charger, challenger etc. (Orange, Green etc. with the black speed stripes)

and have have the carb sticking a little out the hood (is it the carb or air filter for the carb) not sure what it is but I'm thinking like Dom's car in the original fast and furious film...

Not sure how it would look but would love to see it, i wanna try something not seen around a lot and outrageous...