Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Roof Racks

Featured Replies

Hi I have recently purchased a 1976 corolla wagon, GREAT CAR! What I want is some of those old skool chrome/alloy basket type racks for the old girl..

Does anyone know where i mite be able to get somthing like this?? :yes:

I wish I knew mate, I am keen as for one but haven't come across any yet.. Thinking about making my own eventually if i can't find one..

  • Author

Yeah thats pretty much what I was thinking of. I have seen some that attach too the rail as well but i think those ones you have look better, do they just get rivited to the roof or somthing?? but yeah they r what i want can you tell me where to get some? :yes:

I want some like these on bundys ke36. I don't really want to drill anymore holes in my roof :/

 

roofracks1.jpg

  • Author
I want some like these on bundys ke36. I don't really want to drill anymore holes in my roof :/

 

roofracks1.jpg

 

Hah they r awsome thats the go where do i get some?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.