March 4, 201016 yr comment_418797 Hi I have recently purchased a 1976 corolla wagon, GREAT CAR! What I want is some of those old skool chrome/alloy basket type racks for the old girl.. Does anyone know where i mite be able to get somthing like this?? :yes: Report
March 4, 201016 yr comment_418808 I wish I knew mate, I am keen as for one but haven't come across any yet.. Thinking about making my own eventually if i can't find one.. Report
March 4, 201016 yr Author comment_418845 Yeah thats pretty much what I was thinking of. I have seen some that attach too the rail as well but i think those ones you have look better, do they just get rivited to the roof or somthing?? but yeah they r what i want can you tell me where to get some? :yes: Report
March 4, 201016 yr comment_418854 I want some like these on bundys ke36. I don't really want to drill anymore holes in my roof :/ Report
March 4, 201016 yr Author comment_418879 I want some like these on bundys ke36. I don't really want to drill anymore holes in my roof :/ Hah they r awsome thats the go where do i get some? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now