Free Koni Yellow Rear Shocks For Ae92/93

old corolla bloke

free ........till bin day monday.

these have come out of my daughters car. they probably need a rebuild.....so expect that they aren't brand new. I don't know how much it costs to rebuild so i bought some cheapies and whacked them in

I am not interested in sending, packing...........these aren't worth anything to me hence I don't want to stuff around.

if this gets deleted so be it.....some one misses out and they go in the rubbish. that is why they are in the WA section and not for sale

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
free ........till bin day monday.

these have come out of my daughters car. they probably need a rebuild.....so expect that they aren't brand new. I don't know how much it costs to rebuild so i bought some cheapies and whacked them in

I am not interested in sending, packing...........these aren't worth anything to me hence I don't want to stuff around.

if this gets deleted so be it.....some one misses out and they go in the rubbish. that is why they are in the WA section and not for sale

Please do not throw out old Konis....I'll come and get them...please pm me the address.....thanks

Cheers

David