Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ae92 Side Mirror Replacement

Featured Replies

Hi all,

 

First time poster, so go easy on me!

 

After 10 years, the wife has finally decided get rid of her 1990 Corolla Seca and I'm trying to get the old girl roadworthy. The problem I havng is that I'm buggared if I can figure out how to get the passenger side mirror off. The mirror is cracked right down the middle and needs to be replaced. I assume the back cover pops off somehow but can't seem to figure it out and I don't want to force something and break it.

 

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

 

Thanks

hi mate

i replaced both my mirrors from sydney special vechile with these small tear drop mirrors,look really cool and nice

i had to pop of inner quarter size plastic cover on inside of corner door where you adjust the mirrors from inside and there is 3 bolts there to remove the mirror of the door mate.

cheers

glen

  • Author

Cheers for the help.

 

Got it off, no problem.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.