Need Roady In Western Suburbs

cocobeans89

Members dont see this ad

I will give you the tip, Vic roads is currently culling there amount of rwc license testers, any small stuff up on the testers behalf is resulting in them having there license revoked.

So what I'm saying is a thorough full roady is all your going to get, no one is really being lenient. So hopefully your happy with someone going right though it!

Next question, where and how far west are you?

I could recoment westbound automotive in braybrook just off Ballarat road (lacy street maybe?), there quality of work is great,talk to Marty or Pete, a roady will set you back about $100 though but there dear these days.

Another place, braybrook exhausts might be a bit easier on you but I doubt it. Jo is good for a chat and they do ok work, better priced that westbound but you get what you pay for.

Cheers, JP

Another place I can recommend to go to for RWC is Keilor Park Clutch & Brake, which is at 20 Berkshire Rd, North Sunshine & I think its the cnr of Berkshire Rd & Salisbury Ave. The owners names is Sam & has been my emergency (read:can't fix it myself) mechanic/RWC guy for the last 6yrs,last one cost me $110 a month ago but is worth it. Provided you're not tryin to register a rustbucket/deathtrap he's generally pretty good,though he will pick the obvious things that need attention & I don't recommend arguing with him as he can always find more for you to fix! Lol. It is a good idea to call first rather than arrive randomly as he may not be able to fit you in, the number's 9312 0044 to save you the trouble :-)

Cheers

Luke

Edited by carbonboy