October 11, 201015 yr comment_474824 I'm selling my xh xr6 ute. It has genie extractors 2.5" straight thru with hi flow cats, also has extreme heavy duty clutch, gearbox reconditioned 10000kms ago, has 3.45 diff gears with LSD, k&n panel filter. Monroe adjustable air ryder shocks Has 210000kms Xr bodykit, black front lip Colour is green also has tow bar Looking for 5000 or swaps as I no longer need a ute Located north of Adelaide Contact no. 0435266717 msg for pics Edited November 30, 201015 yr by button_91 Report
October 11, 201015 yr comment_474964 Gday, One car= one thread. No need to put it in two places. Also: 5.7.1 EOI is not permitted in the for sale areas. All items should be accompanied by a price Please state a price, or your thread may be subject to closure or deletion. I know you're after swaps, but a price will give people an idea of what you value your car at. Regards, Rollaclub Mods. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now