My Ae80-82 (Emma Yes I Name My Car)

andys-corolla

hey guys well as you all know i have a Toyota corolla ae80-82 hatch her names Emma and when i got her she was stock as stock could be so what i do i did her up a bit painted the bonnet put a spoiler on her new dusk caps new cd player new speedo (twin cam one) new speakers.

black bonnet

post-11627-086347800 1287463084_thumb.jpg

the spoiler

post-11627-036733700 1287463185_thumb.jpg

don't have pics of the other ones but yea. things i still gotta do 1.change the rear breaks to disc. 2. sports exhaust. 3. lower her. 4. put a efi engine in her. 5. tint windows. 6.sports steering wheel. thats bout it i keep up dating this as i go along

oh before i forget had a look at a 4age wreck at just wrecking Toyota in SA so for you guys looking the one for you

Members dont see this ad

Engine:4a carby stock

Exterior: white with black bonnet

interior: blue and black seat covers red sorry just forgot bout them

Suspension: stock

OK been looking for a place to get the exhaust done everlast was my first choice but they was in tea tree plaza and wanted 350-400 for it. found other places closer but had a look at there work and didn't like it and they wanted 600 and more so i think i go with everlast. i going to get a 2" cat back exhaust with a dump tip only cause i not in to cannons i sorry guys but i don't like the whole body kits and cannon exhaust.

also just finished my sound system i have a kenwood head unit and 4" kenwood speakers hidden in the dash like stocks and 6"in the rear parshallshulf (sorry if i miss spelled it spelling my week point) and thats it