Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lowering Blocks And Reset Springs Help Needed

Featured Replies

wooohoo double post :D

Edited by e70van

Any good diff shop will be able to redrill axles to whatever pattern you want with minimal fuss.

 

If you're after brand new leaf packs, drop me a PM.

  • Author

More Questions....lol

 

I am getting xt130 struts for a cheap brake upgrade and will later do the bigger vented brake conversion. However I really don't want to have to modify the struts to suit the ke3X springs. I have done some research and apparently the xt130 springs will make the height more than a standard ke3X overall height.

Looking for the best coils to lower the car 2-3" , so can i use xt130 lowered springs or will I need to use something off of another model and then get lowered ones to suit.

 

Also do the xt130 struts add positive camber to the vehicle and is the offset of the hub greater than standard ke3X hubs as my rims are just inside the guard and I don't want my shiny new wheels pushed out any further.

 

In regards to diff choice I am looking for a Corona MK2 diff as its 4stud and all i will need to do is get my spring saddles mounted to it. Plus there is a wide range of ratios and LSD's available for them as well as probably being the closest width wide.I also prefer Banjo diffs to salisbury style as there are easier to remove and rebuild imo

 

I would also like to thank everyone who has posted on this topic so far, you have all been very helpful.

 

Regards Keith

 

PS I got my custom shiny new Koni Sports Adjustables on wednesday !!!! Just need to sort out what I am doing to the front and then order Koni's for my front struts.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.