Lowering Blocks And Reset Springs Help Needed

OMR510

Members dont see this ad

More Questions....lol

I am getting xt130 struts for a cheap brake upgrade and will later do the bigger vented brake conversion. However I really don't want to have to modify the struts to suit the ke3X springs. I have done some research and apparently the xt130 springs will make the height more than a standard ke3X overall height.

Looking for the best coils to lower the car 2-3" , so can i use xt130 lowered springs or will I need to use something off of another model and then get lowered ones to suit.

Also do the xt130 struts add positive camber to the vehicle and is the offset of the hub greater than standard ke3X hubs as my rims are just inside the guard and I don't want my shiny new wheels pushed out any further.

In regards to diff choice I am looking for a Corona MK2 diff as its 4stud and all i will need to do is get my spring saddles mounted to it. Plus there is a wide range of ratios and LSD's available for them as well as probably being the closest width wide.I also prefer Banjo diffs to salisbury style as there are easier to remove and rebuild imo

I would also like to thank everyone who has posted on this topic so far, you have all been very helpful.

Regards Keith

PS I got my custom shiny new Koni Sports Adjustables on wednesday !!!! Just need to sort out what I am doing to the front and then order Koni's for my front struts.