1970 Toyota Corolla

Luchito

Hey everyone, please can someone help me , ive been lookin for all the weatherstrips for my 1970 toyota corolla 2 door wagon ( sprinter), if anyone knows where to find them please let me know , my name is Luis and i am from new york and its very hard to find parts for this car. I need all the weatherstrips for all windows and doors 8 windows ( 4 right & 4 left )plus windshield and back window, plus all doors including the back door and hood. if you want to see the corolla please you can see it in (FACEBOOK ) MY NAME IS lUIS MORALES AND THE PROFILE PICTURES IS THE COROLLA (BURGANDY COLOR ). please if anyone knows where to find this rubber please contact me so i can star my project. Thank youto all toyo lovers.

Members dont see this ad

Luis, check Ebay if you haven't already. A lot of rubber parts are available from Malaysia, Singapore etc.

I picked up some weatherstrips and bailey channel rubbers for my 1980 2 door from this guy:

http://www.scottsoldautorubber.com.au/TOYOTA%20COROLLA%201966-70%20KE10-11-15-16-17-18.htm

he should be able to post to the US for ya :)