Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Expression Of Interest

Featured Replies

TCCA are looking at planning a weekend cruise to Echuca some time in March /April

this cruise would involve around 3.5 hours of driving each day

Caravan Park (cabin) accomodation in or close to Echuca

accomodation committment would have to be pre paid and a non refundable fee

if there is any interest please leave your feedback

or PM me for more info

this invitation is being offered on the Toymods site as well

you could have a club cabin if desired

Edited by Shornesheep

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i would be keen what dates are we lookin at? I did a 2 day thing with the xr5 forum a couple of years back it was good we all had a ball and a few responsible drinks at a pub up there

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't know where your located but from where I am its 2hrs to Echuca. lol

  • 5 weeks later...
  • Author

I don't know where your located but from where I am its 2hrs to Echuca. lol

sorry for thedelay in responding

have not been able to access a computer

the timing factor is an aproximate for a leisurly drive with stops along the way

I hope this answers you query

Van

  • 1 month later...

did anything happen with this thread ? I'm still keen to do it

  • Author

did anything happen with this thread ? I'm still keen to do it

 

Sadly there is a severe lack of interest so it has been shelved

there is a possibility we may try to organise friday night/saturday/night day cruise to Tasmania later in the year

Sadly there is a severe lack of interest so it has been shelved

there is a possibility we may try to organise friday night/saturday/night day cruise to Tasmania later in the year

 

 

ill help with the organisation of this ive never been to tassie and would like to go there

  • Author

ill help with the organisation of this ive never been to tassie and would like to go there

 

thanks for you offer as soon as

I have a date I will let you know

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.