Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Door And Boot Locks In A 55

Featured Replies

Hey, guys. Bought some new door and boot locks for the 55 but upon inspection I really can't figure it out. Original boot is out but I figure I can probably reverse engineer the doors.

 

Anyway problem: How does the boot lock fit in place and secure? Is there a guide about somewhere?

if you look on the inside of the boot near the latch. theres a big gold tab there. pry it out and the lock will pop out.

 

with the doors. remove the door trim and there will be a gold tab holding them in place aswell. you have to unclip the plastic locking tab that secures the rod to the door latch.

 

not that hard f@$k!

  • Author

Yeah doors I'm not too fussed, but the boot I had no idea. The boot lock was already out so I assume the gold tab isn't about anywhere. Don't have a spare sitting about do you?

Edited by emptycoffin

I'll have a look tonight

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.