Racetaxi V1.0

SLW42

Members dont see this ad

Take it there and then he puts it up on the hoist, checks the list of shit he gave me before, and then comes back at me with more

Finds.... 1. Exhaust manifold gasket leaking (with no visable evidence) 2. f@$ked cat converter (judges that by bashing it upwards), 3. Right lower ball joint has like 2mm play MAX, 4. Rear gearbox seal leaking, 5. No bumpstops on shocks(when clearly they are there or i'd not have put them in

f@$kin bullshit aye

Edited by SLW42

new rwc guy man f@$k this c**t and i thik it was leaking near that plate on the extractors.

theres a guy ive been talking to down here seems decent but i wont be taking my car to him cause of bent rad suppport.

il be trying to get a mobile guy to do it.

misso said she dosent want it anymore so pissed would of put all that effort into my panno

Yeah it is leaking near that plate aswell lol, but oh well, i'm just gonna throw gaskets all the way through if,

I know aye the thing that pisses me off is that he couldn't or didn't find the gearbox seal leaking the 1st time, cause I would've put a t5 into it long ago if he had found it

Man i'd be slapping your misso aye, just buy that dunnydore off ya mum it's rego'd and just keep paying rego lol

f@$kING CARS

Edited by SLW42

And au irs eb wag on it's nuts cambered up like a boss would look sick as f@$k

T5 and bell housing in my shed = win..... Now need flywheel, clutch assy, cable and manual computer,

Also organising D/S ball joints hopefully tomorrow, then it needs a cat but i', gonna see if he can let that one thing slip :)

Edited by SLW42