Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mobile Electronics Australia Presents.. Bass Battle 2011

Featured Replies

Hey all.

 

I'd like to take this opportunity to invite you all to a new car audio based competition. This is a new format that I've put together (withe the assistance of MEA administration) to create a whole new level of fun competition. I present to you... Bass Battle!

 

BassBattle-2011-RulesGuidelines_Page_1.jpg

 

BassBattle-2011-RulesGuidelines_Page_2.jpg

 

And the event?

 

 

post-299-13017096867.jpg

 

 

 

I host the Bass Battle events personally, so even if you're not keen on competing... come up and say hi eitherway :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.