November 4, 200520 yr Author comment_81079 I'm goin to see the rolla tomoro and I'm gettin new piks. ill put up a project thread tomoro sum time for those that are interested at seein my lil rolla. ok cheers Perth .. Preston Report
November 9, 200520 yr Author comment_81794 now sorry for al thouse waitin to see pics of my rolla. hahha but I'm goin up this weekend and should ave sum pics of it all painted. so cheers guys. Preston Report
November 13, 200520 yr Author comment_82438 sorry again guys the f*&^in painter is pissin me off. wont ave the pics for a lil longer. but ill post them up as soon as i can Report
November 21, 200520 yr Author comment_83460 ok guys finally got sum pics today (monday) go to the projects thread to check them out. cheers Preston Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now