Cmber Tops For Ke30

phil86

hi i have come across a pair of ke30 cusco camber tops for $350 and have read a few of the other discussions regarding camber tops on kexx corollas and was wondering if these would fit up easy and work well etc? has anyone else used these camber tops on their ke? at the moment it is lowered 2" using new springs and shocks designed for ke30s. Also how are camber tops installed is it all bolt up or is there grinding/welding/cutting involved???

thanks for any help.

Members dont see this ad

Hey mate, I think you need adjustable coilovers or just smaller diameter struts to use them properly. I have heard the standard strut doesn't have enough room to move inside the strut tower. They would be easy to fit but yeah, not too sure if they will very effective unless smaller struts are used.

Its all bolt up, or at least from what i know. But, you won't get that much of a camber angle cause of the springs being too wide. Ke70 struts (which use a narrower spring) are a bolt in fit, the only thing you'll have to swap over is the top hats (camber plates) but since your wanting to use the cusco camber plates you won't have to bother.