Budget Ke70 Build

mcmenus

^^^^ thank you guys. I'm quite excited by it all :)

so i was in the shed last night, drank a few beers and found a can of spray paint, i got a little bit excited with it. But now i can kinda visualize the finished product though....

black, dish, slammed :D

post-13335-0-28751600-1307522306_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

Rip one out of a wreck or have one made up by a brake shop- While you're doing brakes, cut a slot in the brake line mount on the struts so you can pull the brake line off the strut without undoing it. That allows you to remove the strut from the car without undoing the brake line.

Get a set of relays into the headlights, the stock ones are dangerouly pathetic.

Fit Corona lower control arms & if you can find a Celica rear sway at the same wrecker grab that.

Chop the springs and get new shocks. Unless you want it lower than mine in which case you'll need lowering springs!

Save up for a better carb setup, Weber or twin SUs, with a cam & extractors..

An electronic dizzy cleans up the firing very well too.

Damm good price, you got a lot of car for the money!

http://www.rollaclub...the-girls-ke70/

cheers mate. ill look into it all.

work is slowing down so I'm getting fewer hours and obviously less pay so the budget is tightening up.

going to vic roads for a 30 day permit this week, breaks fixed next week and a roady the week after. hopefully not much comes up. :|