Toyota Only Wollongong Cruise

evl_50a

OK guys us people from TOCAU have been waiting for this 1 for a while now its happening

we are all going to wollongong for a BBQ and basicly whatever else you wannado as the beach is right on our doorstep

now us sydney boys are meeting in place as follows but if you would rather meet at the gong thats fine too

anyways heres some details Sunday 11th december

meeting at our usual meeting spot Villawood maccas on woodvile RD (also car park for bunnings, super cheap and a few other places can't miss it)

Be there by 9am so we can leave by 9:30- 10 at the latest

Were going to take a sort of senic route to wolongong just for something different

We'll head off from villawood up woodville road towards the hume hwy and turn right to head towards liverpool/campbelltown.

We will follow this all the way to the narellan road exit, from here it will be a couple of back roads via menangle and picton to make our way to wollongong, via Mt Kiera road.Alot more fun than the normal way.

then on our way home we are gonna take our usual run back through the natio run so its gonna be a fairly good drive there and back.

the actualy meeting place itself is in northbeach wollongong i have a mini map but am gonna need somone to post it for me as i don't know how so let me know who to e-mail it too

also we are have organised for a member of TOCAU to already be there as thats where he lives to have the BBQ fired up ready to start cooking as we arrive

if you want something to eat, drink it will all be there but everyone has to chip in few $$$ to help pay for the meet and drinks and our good friends troubles (thats if you want some ofcourse)

Hope to see some interest guys but remember its a toyota cruise

any more details needed just ask

CHEERS

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...