July 31, 201115 yr comment_543476 changing my diff over on my ke70 and i broke the line that goes from the under line of the car the the lines that run along the diff to the drums is this fixable? cos i can't remove the other end to replace just the hose? or is it bette rto just block off my rears n not use them? if so how to do this? thanks :) Report
July 31, 201115 yr comment_543480 I can't quite figure out what you mean, but if you broke the flexible hose; you can buy those from places like repco/supercheap auto etc. If you broke the hard line; brake shops can make them for you I'm pretty sure, or you could get one from the wreckers. Either way definitely get it fixed, please don't drive with it broken and don't try to block it off. Edited July 31, 201115 yr by rianwest Report
July 31, 201115 yr Author comment_543493 ok thanks man i didnt wanna block it off its a track car so not to keen on dying... on end is broken on the flexi hose and the other wont come loose like wont budge so that was the only reason i was thinkin of blocking it off... thanks Report
July 31, 201115 yr comment_543533 Everyone has a track car, I'm so jealous! btw, get some leverage onto that sucker, I'm sure you'll be able to get it off. Report
August 1, 201115 yr Author comment_543729 yeah I'm just sending it to the mechanics tomorrow they can deal with it the break line needs to be custom made LAME!!! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now