Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke26 Rear Window Seals

Featured Replies

I have a 4 door ke26 and the side windows in the boot area were cut out by the previous owner. I have struggled to find replacements for them and wondered if anyone else has had any luck or can point me in the right direction. Rare spares say they may be able to match something up but I am worried that they wont sit right in the corners if not molded. Any help is appreciated.

 

Cheers,

 

Ben

I have a 4 door ke26 and the side windows in the boot area were cut out by the previous owner. I have struggled to find replacements for them and wondered if anyone else has had any luck or can point me in the right direction. Rare spares say they may be able to match something up but I am worried that they wont sit right in the corners if not molded. Any help is appreciated.

 

Cheers,

 

Ben

hi ben you could give phil a call at new old stock car parts north brisbane phone no 3205 4433 he is remaking most of the ke series rubbers cheers lou

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.