December 15, 201114 yr comment_571773 Need to upgrade the T50 gearbox and replace with w series behind a 4agte anyone know if this can be done without buying an aftermarket 4a to w bellhousing???? ($695 on ebay) maybe by modifying another bell housing???? or another stong box to use?? any help would be appreciated Report
December 17, 201114 yr comment_572085 I don't think there are any factory bellhousings that can be used or modified. I could be wrong. There are a few guys around here running A-W bellhousings, all aftermarket as far as i know. Report
December 18, 201114 yr Author comment_572216 I don't think there are any factory bellhousings that can be used or modified. I could be wrong. There are a few guys around here running A-W bellhousings, all aftermarket as far as i know. dam thats what i thought. guess ill have to fork out the 700 dollars then. Do i have to change or modify anything to make it fit? other than the clutch plate. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now