Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

82' Corolla Drift Build...

Featured Replies

Hey all..

 

My name is Nathan, I'm 19 and from Brisbane, and I thought i'd share my love for KE70's by

putting a post up of my build...

 

A mate of mine whom which owned the car was looking to upgrade to something other than this

'pile of shit', and so with a price tag of $500 I jumped at the chance, and obviously for

that price the car wasn't going to be in the best shape, The body was 99% straight (Next to

no dings/Dints) But what I did get was an eye-sore of an interior and a boot full or rust,

Litterely!....

 

Basic plans: *Drift*

 

* 1UZ-FE 4.0L V8 (Eventually super/turbo charge)

* Series 5 RX7 5speed gearbox with a custom 1 peice tailshaft

* RX7 Diff *Locked* (Series Undecided)

* S13 Crossmember with S14 or R31 LCA's And S13 power steering

* Undecided as to what coilovers...(Reccomendations?)

* Hydraulic handbrake

* Obvious body/panel cut and paste (Rust), Add some colour, Wheels/tyres, Interior work (Dash),

And a halfcage...

 

Some pics of the car as purchased...

And so begins the fun part...

 

 

If you don't have a catch can here's the next best thing!

 

 

Striping along with some cut and paste...

 

 

Undercoat...

 

 

Got bored and decided to take the springs out...

 

 

Spot welded wheel arches for a bit of extra strength...

 

 

Decided to try and get the shaved fuel cap as straight as possible...

 

 

Final colour...*Not 100% finished*

 

 

Anyway I think that enough pics to keep you occupied for a while, I have 800+ pics of the

car, So if needed I can upload certain areas etc etc on request...

 

Enjoy :)

Edited by Whatsausername?

Hi Nathan, welcome.

 

This machine sounds like a beast. Unfortunately the pictures aren't loading. I'd also suggest you start a thread in the "Rollaclub Rides" section as that's the right spot to show it off.

 

Mike

Sounds good! I am undergoing this conversion myself and am just about to make mounts for the engine.

  • Author

Sorry gents, didn't realize the pics didn't load. The build will be up in rolla rides tonight. :)

  • Author

1 Question, How the f*#k do I make the photos come up??? I've attatched them and yet nothing happens?...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.