January 15, 201214 yr comment_577856 Hey guys just wanted to clear some thing up before I go ahead and buy a box for my ke55 gze conversion. Does the t50 bolt up to the 4a without having to change the bellhousing or is that the W series box's ? Also not sure if there are any floating around but iam looking for some pre fab engine mounts and gearbox x-member to suite the conversion any help would be grouse cheers and looking forward to you response Report
January 15, 201214 yr comment_577862 T-50 does bolt straight up but only if it has the A series bellhousing because it was also used on T series engines (3tc etc) Report
January 15, 201214 yr Author comment_577865 Ahhh awsome exactly what I needed thanks heaps abbott :D I was a bit confused after strolling through some posts Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now