Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Engine Specifications

Featured Replies

Hi, I am in the process of rebuilding my 3K-B engine out of my KE10, none of the pistons, main bearings or big end bearings has any markings on then to say that they are not standard. can anybody please help me in getting some standard crankshaft specifications so when I measure the crank I will be able to tell what sizes I need to order.

 

Cheers and thanks in advance.

 

Rusty

Took a photo of the page in the original manual, can't seem to upload it though.

 

I can email it to you if you PM me with your email address?

 

Cheers, Aaron.

  • Author

Thanks heaps guys thats just what I needed.

 

Cheers

A pleasure :-)

 

Cheers, Aaron.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.